Program Management – Strategic Planning – Global Partnerships – Enterprise Implementation
Twenty years managing teams, implementing enterprise solutions and delivering internet and mobile applications. Career highlights include concept, development and delivery of Expedia, AOL e-Commerce RESTful APIs, Wallet and digital delivery subscription engine. Created a platform for Nutrihand Inc., that links professionals and clients to deliver healthcare over the internet and mobile devices. Enterprise choice of vendors and successful implementation of Financial Applications, Learning Management Systems and Contract Management Lifecycle Solutions.
Director of Enterprise Content Management
Responsible for business applications. Analyzed, selected and worked to implement enterprise solutions for our internal groups. Improved business process and implemented them using workflows and SAAS applications. Work extensively with 3rd party vendors, managed internal resources and supervise validation across systems. Implemented Learning Management System and Document Control. Developed over 65 workflows to replace paper-based business processes using PowerAutomate, Nintex and ACE (Part 11). Responsible for content across the organization.
Developed and implemented strategy to migrate documentation from Classic SharePoint to Modern as well as Livelink(OpenText) to SharePoint.
- QoE Metrics
- SQL | Workflows
Created the concept, founded the company and successfully delivered a platform for health management applications. Lead operations and strategic direction with full responsibility for bottom-line, software, product development and marketing.
Integrated external technologies creating a unique application that links doctors and patients in real time to reduce health care costs. Managed user acquisition and retention.
- Gain market share establishing Nutrihand as a leader in this category
- Designed user experience for internet and mobile creating the following products in four languages: Wellness Center; RD Clinic; Nutrihand PRO; Snap Calories (iOS); Plate Maker(iOS) and HealthFirst.
- Closed partnerships with McNeil's Nutritionals (Splenda), Néstle (Lean Cuisine), Rite Aid and a number of hospitals delivering unique services for their clients. Establish company in Brazil to sell and manage wellness programs for corporations and implemented international payment solutions for our applications
- Tomcat | Apache
Senior Technical Director
Lead a team of 132 engineers, product managers, program managers and customer service professionals. Developed and implemented integration of e-commerce technology to the existing infrastructure improving merchant integration, billing and sales. Came to AOL as an acquisition of Obongo Inc where I was VP of engineering.
- "One click deal" UX design where users would buy merchandise in one click.
- Created new processes to integrate merchants into the network reducing time to market and customer services cost.
- Developed mid-layer software to interface with 14 billing systems.
- Created an e-Commerce subscription engine to compete with iTunes.
- Contribute to 20% increase in e-commerce sales in 2005.
- Windows SDK
- Macintosh SDK
Group Program Manager – Expedia.com
Created the concept, convinced management to invest on it, built the team and delivered.
- Built a successful application that generated millions in profit for Microsoft.
- Delivered multiple versions of the site to also attend the corporate market.
- Helped switch form a CD-ROM based business to MSN to internet.
- Successfully trained the team on delivering applications that are ON all the time – service model.
- Windows NT/SDK
- Microsoft SQL
- Network Protocols
Skills & Tools
- Code Review
- Unit Testing
- SCRUM Master
Synthesizer that follows musicians(Media Lab)Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Saxophone and Music Synthesis MajorsBerklee College of Music
BS in Computer ScienceUniversidade Gama Filho, RJ, Brazil
BS Electrical EngineeringCentro Deferal de Educacao Tecnologica, RJ, Brazil
1-2-3 for Windows Multimedia Smart HelpThe first version of an application in CD-ROM using multimedia as a in context Help System - 1993. STC Boston Electronic DOcumentation Competition
Best User Inerface for New Technologies - WebExDesign of a Windows based application for the internet - 1999 PC World
- Portuguese (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- Spanish (Professional)
- Playing Music / DJ